Pat Nolan has worked in animal venues for 47 years, gaining a broad range of experience. He has trained retrievers for field trials, detection canines for military, police, and anti-poaching work, birds of prey for falconry, and deer, dogs, and other animals for commercials. As a seasoned trainer and consultant, he is passionate about advancing the art and science of canine training. In addition to his current training for units in the special operations community, he is involved in training canines for research projects as well as the development of specialized equipment for detection training. When not training, Pat enjoys family, travel, and photography.
WELCOME TO STRIVE FOR SUCCESS,
a Podcast by
Financial Coach / Speaker/ Mentor
Being financially free isn’t just about making money. You also have to manage it well. The Strive podcast dives deep into saving, investing, and building lasting wealth.
AS SEEN IN...
Let me guide you through developing your canine units' remote directional capabilities.
This is a partial list of agencies I have worked for
- GSG9 der Bundespolizei
- BORTAC US Customs Special Operations Group
- Netherlands Police Agency, Specialist Criminal Investigations Department, Special Operations Unit, Driebergen
- U.S. Federal investigative police
- FT. Bragg, NC. Training U.S. and International Special Operations Units
- 1st Special Forces Group, Ft. Lewis, WA
- 3rd Special Forces Group, Ft. Bragg, NC
- 5th Special Forces Group, Ft. Campbell, KY
- 7th Special Forces Group, Eglin Air Force Base
- 10th Special Forces Group
- U.S. Air Force, Office of Rapid Product Development
- Small units within the Royal Netherlands Military
REACH OUT TO ME HERE